View post (A word on islam)

View thread

blackrose
blackrose
11/06/2001 10:36 pm
"They're both mention in the Koran with the upmost respect for being "the poeple of the of the book"?"

Im not talking about the traditional muslims who are, for the most part, peaceful. Im talking about the extremists who dont give a crap what the koran says as long as they can use their own religion for their own benifit. Contrary to common belief, this group of people is not an "incredible minority" and actually makes up a large portion of the muslim population outside the US.

Oh, and for all of you people that think that how life is where you live with the christians and muslims in harmony is the way it is everywhere else...you need to keep in mind that you arent seeing the worst or anywhere near it. How I know? You all live in a place that is politically stable and economically prosperous enough that you all can afford to use the internet and do. I dont think anyone is going to argue with me on this point.

Anyways, the topic of christians vs. muslims should be ended right now because thats not what this topic is about, the natural cruely of humanity is. And of course, there is no way that im going to convince you or you convince me so its really pointless.