View post (A word on islam)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/05/2001 10:16 pm
hmmmm...I argee with Ponyone here....
"the palestinian officials do not support him at all" Yes, you'r absoloutly right but there are a few palastinains who suppourt him, which are flashed at us by CNN now and then..

"And before Eddy retorts with Israel's attacks on Palestine, hey, if you decide that you're gonna bomb pizzerias, schools, dance clubs and town squares, I think that you kind of throw away your right to complain when a missile attack claims the life of a guy who plots bombings"

Hold on, I'm in total agreement that if you can prove in a court of law that Said person is responsible, I think they should be excuted (this goes for settlers who shoot up palastinains too)... But when an Isreali soldier kills a ten year old boy, by standing on him and hitting him in the head repeatedly with his rifle butt, and then gets SIX MONTHS!!!! That's an insult!
Sending in helicopter gunships and f-16 to bomb civilain areas is outrageous... Alot of the poeple who die had nothing to do with it (quite cosly called "collatral damage" instead of victims), the isreali intelligence just suspects... In the end more palastinains die than Isrealis wich is really what i'm on about... If it was an eye for an eye, I woulndn't be complaining, I d'd be sitting here telling you that they're both dumbasses...
I'm infact Lybian born, and I must admit, there used be alot anti-american feeling post 86 (when libya got bombed by the US and they kept on hitting residentail areas and saying "suspected terorist targets",and eventaully they hit the french embassy, and i was in Benghazi as it was getting bombed, very scary I can tell you...), but it's faded, and the poeple like alot of the other arab countries feel depressed by the fact they're all lead by dictators... They're not looking to blame the west, and they dont want war....

"here's an idea: put your f-ing guns down, quit wiring your f-ing bombs, and this time, don't start picking up stones and bricks to hurl. See what happens."

Eh? I dont get you there... The palastiains (by international law) have the right to fight occupation... The problem is what everyone calls occupation is different... Anyway, you cant be blown up just be cause some stranger two doors down is on the list... What happened to justice here?

"then how come he has to KILL non-muslims to keep immoral ways from corrupting them? "
I've not heard this... There is quote about killing american citizens, but the question it self was very dilibretly phrased so that there would be a story, as opposed to find out what's going on... I'll go into some other time... I've really got to go tobed now...

[Edited by educatedfilm on 11-05-2001 at 05:50 PM]