floyd rose help!!

deadfish
deadfish
11/04/2001 1:42 pm
to start off, let me say that i bought a guitar with a floyd rose bridge, and it was cool for a while, until i decided to change the strings

ive never had a floyd rose bridge before, so i didnt know how to change the strings on it (im hoping everyone elses floyd rose's are the same as mine). i fiddled around with some ****, and eventually got frustrated and took the whole bridge out.. now, i have no idea how to get it back together, there is so much stuff, little cardboard pieces that go in the back to hold it in place and some stuff..

now its been over a week since ive enjoyed my floyd rose, and im now sad and pissed off that i cant get it together.
could you people help me how to get it together or point me to a helpful webpage? otherwise ill just take it into music shop and fork out much wanted hard earned cash

-cheers
# 1
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
11/04/2001 5:52 pm
http://www.stewmac.com
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 2
jack7
jack7
11/09/2001 1:56 am
Originally posted by deadfish
to start off, let me say that i bought a guitar with a floyd rose bridge, and it was cool for a while, until i decided to change the strings

ive never had a floyd rose bridge before, so i didnt know how to change the strings on it (im hoping everyone elses floyd rose's are the same as mine). i fiddled around with some ****, and eventually got frustrated and took the whole bridge out.. now, i have no idea how to get it back together, there is so much stuff, little cardboard pieces that go in the back to hold it in place and some stuff..

now its been over a week since ive enjoyed my floyd rose, and im now sad and pissed off that i cant get it together.
could you people help me how to get it together or point me to a helpful webpage? otherwise ill just take it into music shop and fork out much wanted hard earned cash

-cheers
floyd rose; Hummm let me think. spend a few dollars fix it then trade or sell get back to basics.
Rock-n-Roll 4 Ever
:cool: Jack 7
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.