eagles saturday night

pennyanmurph
pennyanmurph
01/06/2008 5:23 am
Now I know this isn't an extremely difficult song to play, but I'm curious to know if anyone knows the proper tab to Saturday Night by the Eagles. I am very interested in learning it, and I appreciate any info. Thanks a lot.
# 1
Drew77
Drew77
01/14/2008 11:18 pm
I don't if you really want a tab I would go to 911tabs dot com. They compile a bunch of different tab websites and rate tabs aswell, probably your best bet as far as I know.

I would also suggest that if you've been playing at least a little while you try and figure the song out without a tab just because it is a great skill to have and it good to develop early on. It will help develop your ear and also make it easier to just hear things and play them which is an invaluable tool especially when you start playing with other people and such. Just a thought.

I started doing this and it is actually kinda fun although it seems a bit overwhelming at the beginning stick with it and once you start to get the hang of it it is really cool. Plus if you get really good at it its always a great party trick that's sure to land you some tail. I have a friend like that, now granted he's been playing a long time since he was young but if he hears something he can immediately play it, and he has a great memory too so if he has ever heard it he will probably be able to play it (not to mention that he is totally sick technically). Anyways, he's a freak but my point is that developing your ear is a really important thing when your a musician.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.