View post (GT Solo Assignment January '08)

View thread

seazer
seazer
01/14/2008 10:54 am
Thanx for comments guys and thanx for your time and effort on the tracks Equator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by equator

Seazer. I really like your take man. Nice tone and good rock/blues playing.
I listened to your take and picked up my axe and learned some of your licks . Thanks for that man, it gave me some new ideas to incorporate in my playing.

Cheers mate anything in particular you would like to know only be to happy to help out with any licks you like__but if you work them out all the better :cool:
I enjoyed your take wasnt bluesy parse but grooved along more santana style cool stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerSpasm
Hey Seazer I really liked your take on this one. Great sound and some really cool blues rock licks. Your take on your RG470 sounds much better than mine on my RG770.

Thanx for that man, you are playing my Holy Grail guitar I been after one for yonks but at the right price just out of reach in my bay bidding.I spose I could hit my brother up for his 770 red when his deperate for money but he seems to have slowly butchered it with all his half finished projects on it poor thing (guitar that is) :D
Good to see you incorporate what you have been practicing into your track I find that happens to me alot what I have been practicing somehow finds its way in to my gt tracks even if totally different to the back track I try to make it fit.By the way the lick I did about 1.32 to 1.36 is a Paul Gilbert thing I was working on this month.You are on the right track leaning that stuff then incorporating into your style.Very adventurous track for you this month good stuff.

Bar chord Nick__Nice Groovy feel you have going,I could get straight into got me tapping along with it, good timing and structure.You have a nice feel for the blues style. Good stuff man.