View post (Merry christmas)

View thread

Geeetar4Life
Geeetar4Life
12/26/2007 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by: ZakJenkinsWho cares?

It's Christmas! On the calendar, it says Christmas! It's a big deal in the Christian faith. I'm not gonna say Happy Chanukah, 'cause it's already over, and it's a really small deal in the Jewish Faith.

And who really cares what who believes. I'm a Christian, but I'm not an idiot, I don't go around acting superior to everyone because I believe in a higher being. Christianity is all about admitting we're inferior to someone else, so if anything, the atheists should be making fun of us, not the other way around. That's why nobody likes Christians, because a majority of them are stuck up elitists. For the most part, Atheists leave theists beliefs alone, until the theists start bashing atheists. So...Theists, back off. Nobody cares. And Atheists, Happy Festivus, Most People don't care.

If most people don't care....then why do so many people get offended when someone says merry christmas? It might be different where yall live but here in GA if someone says Merry Christmas in our junior high school, they get written up for a referral which is basically a dentention or possibly a suspension. I think that's bull ****. It really pissed me off. If it were me in that situation, I would be saying merry christmas to everyone. Also, why do store managers make their co workers say happy holidays instead of merry christmas even if all the co workers are christian. the answer is so none of the none chritians get offended because a lot of them really do care. so yeah, I would have to say that christians don't really care, but for some reason there is a sensative button on a lot of other non christians.
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal." - Incubus

Band Myspace