View post (this place sucks)

View thread

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
12/22/2007 3:32 am
Originally Posted by: hunter1801It would be "take OUR ***ing money". I would invest in an education before I wasted my time posting things on forums that I knew nothing about. It takes a lot of time and resources for these instructors to make these videos for everyone, and a lot goes into this website. It's not like they are getting rich off of us. Go see how much it would cost you to actually have a guitar teacher.

Oh, and by the way....the free video are free, as the name implies.

jeez... I think of all those years spending money out of my own pocket to post videos here... buying a video camera, audio software and a microphone.
Then spending years posting lessons on my own time, tabbing them out and writing explanations. Now I just spent over 10 grand on a new computer so I could upgrade them to widescreen high quality.
I've spent more money to be able to post on this site than I could make back in years and then doofus's like kmaster-be shoots his mouth off about a measly $10 a month for lessons.

Like, go pay for a teacher if that's how ya feel. It'll cost you $25 for a half hour and you'll only get one lesson per week.
Or try going anywhere else on the net and see if you can get the same sort of deal.