View post (Are you guys into the spirit of things?)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
11/01/2001 4:01 pm
hmmm... Haloween is a big thing in the US isn't it? over here when kids knock on your door you just leave them out their in the freezing november cold, and hope they learn their lesson and not come round next year, never works though...
As for sodium!!! pah!!! you want Caesium! Now that's one mean motherf- ing element! But it's so reactive it's dangerous! We saw this tape (as some of the experiments required millions of pounds/dollars worth of equipment) in chemistry of real reactions involving the group 1 metals, one of which was with water ,and the explosoins got bigger as you went down the peroidic table... They used a peasized amount, there was pop from lithium, a little bang from sodium, a bigger bang from pottasium, and then Caesium blew up the container!! It just produced such a powerful force for it's size...
Razor's in Friuts? that's just sick... there's no prank or cleverness in that...
I agree with ya Christoph... the guy on the street seems to that the if the country gets richer under a certain president , that president is 100% a good leader... oh i dont want to get political in this thread too, I've done that enough in the others....