View post (Are you guys into the spirit of things?)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
11/01/2001 2:12 am
Originally posted by Christoph

By the way, you seem to have abandoned your "the Taliban will pay a price" thread (not that I blame you). Your inbox must be jam packed with notifications from that damn thing.

I haven't abandoned it, believe it or not I've read just about every word that everyone had to say pertaining to this subject. Overall, for eiught years (our previou administration) ruined this country, I can't think of one thing they accomplished. Clinton is the type of guy who allows other's to think for himself, which has put this country in danger for far too long. His methods of pushing everything under the rug have taken it's toll, and our new administration is left to pick up the pieces, forced to create a new platform to maintain the safety in this country.

I respect everyone's opinions pertaining to what's going on in this country and how this situation should be handled, (and I appreciate everyone's feedback), but if we don't act now we will be stripped of more than our pride and our freedom, but we will be stripped of our confidence as a nation. We cannot allow any more acts of terrorism to strike this country, because it's affects us not only physically but als mentally. The healing process has not begun yet, no matter how much momey the relief find brings in, The only way the healing process will begin is if Osama bin Laden and his tropps are under our control. There's a time to give peace a chance, but now is not one of them.

It's impossible to reason with bin Laden's people, immpossible. We can no longer lose face!!! I know it's great to think that we've found a better sollution than relaliation methods, but the longer we wait as a country, the longer we leave ourselves open for more attacks. Bin Laden can kiss my ass!!!
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."