View post (Is there such a Site?)

View thread

looneytunes
looneytunes
11/24/2007 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter60Well, I would hate to see you go but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess. Yeah, I am not saddened that I missed Vietnam. But as a veteran myself, I can assure you that all you fine folks who did the time over there have my utmost respect. I served with a bunch of guys who were there and I have a basic understanding of what you all went through and what it took from you.

Salute my friend. Salute.

And I'm with you, I have no heart break with my age. I've had some pretty good times and I am certain there are a lot more ahead. When it ends, it ends and like you I am in not trying to rush things any. :)

If you do go, take care. Hope to see you around somewhere.

I appreciate your kind words and thoughtfulness for all of us that served in Vietnam. I hope you and all on this site are giving the same respect and gratitude to those servicing now across the globe including Iraq.

I have not decided yet to move on to another site, but I am looking. I may end up just dropping the BB thing all together. I am active on another site through my music academy and that and my other actives are taking a lot of my time.

Thanks again and God Bless you!
Oh yeah, do have a nice day!