View post (GT Solo Assignment November 07)

View thread

seazer
seazer
12/01/2007 4:36 am
First off thanx for very Indepth and Inspiring analysis this month Spedzar I think you nailed all reviews perfectly FMPOV leaves little to say :confused: Superhuman should be up later today or tomorrow is cool by me His guitar time very limited for a while with the new baby and all :eek: I been there to man.

Equator: Just a few things like, when the main catch comes in first time your playing a continued line note was hanging from previous bar refering to past when properly stating new line for that would be better. Pick scrapes were cool but would be more effective as build ups to a change for tension's sake.the E F G part you stated nicely with repeating melodies then your sweeps entered and resolve nicely .Overall good but just a little bit more on orchestrating would be good.Well done

Spedshaz:Soon as I heard this I liked this one. Nice catchy melodies and hooks kept me there,the harmonized parts are very effective and the Wa Wa sounds great.The "dream sequence" starts at 1:05 goes to 1:24 (thats what it reminds me of) builds nicely to the fast runs with wawa, but then those sweeps I dont know, maybe wrong time wrong place. I know it must be hard because the tempo is really flying there.You redeemed yourself by restating harmonized part at end and ended it well.You seem like your just stretching your legs so everyone look out!Top job.

Maestro shaz:From the second it starts to the finish was a Trip! Cool heavy start has various cool riffs to many to name 1:26 to 1:50 really good stuff Malmsteen and rhoads for me there.Nice bluesy change in first backing change 0:45 was good.From 2.00 on 2:22 you rip it up then back to the phrygian and some fast tap trilling for killer finish.Although was fast most of way through it was kept interesting sign of good player. Outstanding hard to beat!