View post (GT Solo Assignment November 07)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
11/20/2007 3:03 pm
Sat down for 20 minutes last night for the first time this month and I managed to get a few ideas down - should have something by the end of the week (assuming the babies stay sleeping that is!). Still not goin to listen to anyone's entry becuase it will just cloud my own ideas but I'm really looking forward to checking them out when I'm done.
Seazer thanks for the comments on the BT - it was just one of those flukes the way it came together. I was making a cup of tea and the riffs popped into my mind, 30 mins later the guitars were mostly done and the next day I got the drums and bass down. Look forward to hearing your new axe at work - once you get used to that Ibanez neck you will never look back - I guiarantee it! What did you get anyway? model, pickups, trem, neck type etc.?
Equator - don't know why you would get bad rep - site won't let me give you anymore good rep untill I 'spread some around';-)
Hope to post something back in a few days, ideas aren't the problem, it's just finding the time to sneek into my home studio! Nappies.... more nappies.... eh even more nappies...