View post (Freehand)

View thread

equator
equator
11/15/2007 6:53 pm
Originally Posted by: looneytunesYou need to brush up on your latin and manners. I'm sure you agree that words can have diferrent meanings. True the meaning could be to loosen or untie. However, it also means to discharge. And manus relates to human or man.

I really don't know what I could of said to upset you so, but I do know
whatever it was, doesn't warrant such a blaten attitude.

Also, I thought this was an open discussion. Oblviously you are the only one that is allowed to voice their ideas and opinions. I never suggested that anyone should do as I say or even to agree with me. I am merely, like you, offering a few suggests and they can decide for themselves.

Since, I don't like people getting mad. It's not good for the blood pressure. I would hate for you to get sick over something I said. Therefore, I apologize for whatever it was that I said.

Have a nice day! :)

I am not about to give a Latin lecture, but I do know that Humanus is the Latin for human; and Persolvo or Proluvier are the Latin for discharge.
The only person here who needs to brush up his Latin and manners is you.
Nobody told you that your suggestion was irrelevant or “whatever floats your boat” when you gave your opinion. So, please be respectful to other people. That is all I am saying.
Someday I`ll play like in my dreams.

equator's Music Page.