View post (Is this site a scam?)

View thread

looneytunes
looneytunes
11/07/2007 10:56 pm
Originally Posted by: la'guitthe term "is this a scam?" maybe considered as offensive. And even tho not being a subscriber its well worth the money and will be looking into this on later days.

Offensive? To who? How would you ask the question? Is this site a rip-off? Yeah, that sounds much better! Or how about is this site stealing your money? Or is the FBI interested in this site? I guess it would be better not to ask the question at all.

The man asked a straight out and out question. With the scams going on now days, I think the question needed to asked. There is nothing offensive about it. I swear, too many people today are worried about offending someone. They want all of us to change our believes, our actions, how we speak, and everything about us and this country as not to offend someone. It's utterly ridiculous. I find it very offensive! Did you like the word "utterly"? I don't think I ever used that word! Would you believe it? It has nothing to do with a cow. Do you think a cow would find it offensive? Man, I bet the animal rights people are going to go after me now!

I'm just trying to live up to my name. If I had $11, I might sign up. Naw, I wouldn't.

Have a good one!