Guitargle.com

rick-kirby
rick-kirby
10/29/2007 4:39 pm
yeah so i thought id let you guys know iv released a new site, www.guitargle.com.

its a custom google search engine made for guitarists. the aim is to minimise the damage that users experiance when they try to use the internet as a resource and end up with viral infections, end up getting ripped off by a chinese company that really doesnt have any guitars in stock, and that disheartens people, and turns them away.

the database will never be 100% complete, but i still welcome anyone to use the submit site link at the bottom of the main page to inform me of any good sites that have been missed.

basically, the search only lists sites that have been used by myself, and other people that have found it to be trustworthy, scam/virus free, and a good resource. its just like a google search, except it saves time by eliminating the off topic links, and the scam sites etc.

lemme know what you guys think, and dont forget to submit any urls i have missed, as every little helps. maybe the next guy will find it useful too!

www.guitargle.com

thanks guys.

Rick.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.