Bonamassa!

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
10/28/2007 3:10 am
Been awhile since I've made a serious post, but this is soooo necessary. I was lucky enough to go and see the Joe Bo concert last night at the Berklee Performance Center in Boston. This was the 3rd concert I've seen there next to Derek Trucks and Victor Wooten. Now I have also seen Clapton w/ Trucks and Bramhall as well, and I must say... This was without a doubt right there with all of them. I don't like to rank the "best" show, so thats my reasoning, but it was sooooooooooooooooo worth the 40 bucks (not to mention our 1st row balcony seats were phenominal) Anyways, it was just a ridiculous performance by Joe Bo in all aspects, and not to mention the openers Todd Wolfe and Crosby Loggins were stupendous too. I just don't have a large enough vocabulary to put words together to describe the amazingness of the concert. Man. :rolleyes: I know there are quite a few Joe Bonamassa fans on here, so I thought I'd fill you guys in. And Oh yeah... I guess finding out when you get there that he has a new Cd out is pretty cool too. "Sloe Gin" is SO GOOD! And the song "seagull" freakin rocks my socks! :D
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 1
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
10/28/2007 3:30 am
I am sooo freakin' jealous. :)

Yeah, I saw him this summer. Un-freakin-real. He's doing a column in GuitarWorld now. He's got some really interesting tab stuff in there for Sloe Gin. Check it out.
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 2
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
10/28/2007 12:56 pm
Yeah, that song is epic. :rolleyes:
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 3
rick-kirby
rick-kirby
10/29/2007 4:32 pm
man he is an incredible player. what an inspiration.

iv been in touch with his management, hopefully i'll get an interview for a site i moderate for called gearscore.com (well, i dont get paid, but its fun, i interviewed gilbert once :) ) should be awesome.

and my fav on sloe gin has to be dirt in my pocket. truly awesome song. this guy is takin blues to a whol new level imo.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.