View post (RIP Axemaster 911)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
10/25/2007 8:58 am
Yeah, I remember there were some heated debates in the theory forum and some of the older ex-members ganged up on him and it turned silly. Besides that he PM'd me a fair few times and we were working on a project - even though he never posted anything here in this forum he was a seriously talented player (high speed uber technical neo-clasical shred). Anyway, his wife contacted everyone in his email address book with the news - that's how I heard. He was wheelchair bound for the past 5 years due to a car accident but was still playing and teaching guitar. His wife said he was on serious meds for the pain, morphine I think. Anyway, she said he demanded that the doctors take him off the meds so he could sort himself out and two days after they put him on methodone she found him dead in his bed. Didn't get any further info than that. Pretty sad realy, I found him to be a very nice guy and was surprised at the argument with Jolly & co., I'd say the meds and his personal situation had a lot to do with that. Anyway, just letting you know what I heard.