Happy Van Halen?

JVOLTAMP67
JVOLTAMP67
10/04/2007 7:12 pm
I Don't Know If Anybody Cares But I've Seen Van Halen A Few Times In Their Hay Day (fair Warning,diver Down,1984).i Was Also At The Us Festival In 83 When Dave Made Some Comments About Vallerie That Ed Was Not Happy About ,along With Others Things Within The Band.from The Time They Broke Up Till This Year It's Been Very Well Documented That Ed Has Had Very Hateful Feelings For Dave , I Don't Buy The Fact That Ed Has Forgiven Dave,but To Only Deal With It To Sell Out Shows And Make $. For Ever It's Always Been Me,me,me Coming Out Of Dave's Selfcentered,egotistical Ass Mouth.not To Mention The Fact That Since 85 Or 86 Dave Dosent Sing He Talks The Lyrics And Listen To Storys About How Great He Is ,it's Like Listening To Howard Stern.not Very Entertaining In My Book.they Have Also Left Out A Great Back-round Vocalist In Mike Anthony,ed Says He Can't Be In Two Bands At Once.(bull**** Theirs Lots Of Guys Doing That)somemore Personal Issues Going On There!but What I Know Is They Will Not Get Any Of My $ For This Half Ass Attempt At A Come Back Just To Make $.cause If Everything Was Great They Would Of Always Been Together Or Did This A Long Time Ago. Does Anyone Have Any Thoughts On This Or Am I Just Blind !
# 1
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
z0s0_jp
Riffologist
10/04/2007 7:27 pm
your not blind ...but you do use your shift key alot.........who cares anyway...there is such a thing as forgiving....I saw Dave at the county fair here a couple years ago and he was great...what is wrong with making money while making people happy??
"Dammit Jim!! I'm a guitarist not a roadie...so haul my gear"
# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
10/05/2007 7:29 am
My brain hurts.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.