View post (GT Solo Assignment: September '07)

View thread

seazer
seazer
09/15/2007 11:45 am
hi all,
Superhuman, was some good stuff in there man the main theme was a little ethnic for me but that dosent retract from the playing a few items rushed in some areas but you know where I dont have to point them out

equator, author of backing track how long have you practiced those arpeggio's in the intro? :confused: Very well used I am not a big fan of them but when used right they're great,well used there.further into the track you seem to be lacking a theme and it got a bit in and out of key and just drifted about a bit.

dethmetal, Your got some nice little licks and runs happening through out its a bit mish mashed but if if you strung the good stuff together and held it you'd have some killer stuff in time with practice it will come .I could understand the opening licks and theme would be good to develop.

I am a bit guilty of getting frustrated this month with the track and it shows I should have left it and came back.also I find what ever I am practicing that month seems to dictate what I play...does it happen to you? Thanx 4 comments. ;)