View post (Natural talent)

View thread

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
08/29/2007 3:28 pm
I am positive that natural talent plays a role in your skill. If you have natural talent, I guess you might get a little bored, never really thought of that, but... those who stick with it AND have the natural ability can go very far with it. I myself would have to say I posses quite a bit of natural ability, not to brag, but it is what it is. I've always been able to pick things up very quickly. I played my first game of tennis EVER with my friend the other day and came very close to winning. He has been playing for a few years now, so who knows. I have never been one to practice very much either, not particularly because I didn't like whatever it was, but more I almost thought I could get away with just playing in my lessons. My drum teacher is always telling me how he has students my age playing for hours each day and still struggle with the stuff I haven't practiced at all and can do. I kinda feel bad that they have the drive and I can just breeze through stuff, but to prove a point kind of, the natural ability has out done the drive as of right now. I am a high school student right now, so who knows what will happen down the road. :rolleyes: On another note too, I have also been a witness to a fellow with drive and A LOT of natural abilty... WOW/ :eek:
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )