attempted by anyone here?

kafofkah
kafofkah
08/19/2007 11:56 am
hungarian rhapsody no 2 by franz liszt.

any one try it on classical? its way advanced chemistry. but i have tryed and many times failed but im getting better at it ( especually since i found a FULL tab! http://www.tabwiki.com/index.php/Liszt,_Franz/Hungarian_Rhapsody_2

this one is a challenge....
# 1
kafofkah
kafofkah
08/22/2007 5:11 am
no one has?
# 2
EPISODER
EPISODER
08/23/2007 5:15 pm
Ive heard of it but never heard it. :)
[FONT=Fixedsys]A tout le monde, A tout mes amis, Je vous aime, Je dois partir. These are the last words I'll ever speak, and they'll set me free![/FONT] ;)
# 3
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
08/25/2007 3:34 am
Yes! I love that piece. Liszt is my 3rd favorite composer (Tchaikovsky is 2nd and Beethoven is 1st).

I've tried to do "rock/pop" ensemble arrangements with electric guitar on the "right hand" melodies and parts and bass, keys guitars on "left hand" supporting parts. Never have finished it. It was one of about 20 classical pieces I worked on as possibilities to be included on my last CD.

Then I did a solo classical guitar arrangement of a few of the main themes. I still do it every now and then as filler at gigs where I am mostly "background" music. It never completely satisfied me, though. I am a very mediocre pianist, but I still have more fun pounding out those main themes on the piano than on guitar.

How is it going for you? :)
Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 4
kafofkah
kafofkah
08/28/2007 12:28 am
oh man.....

this is a masterpiece! the begining of it is easy but some of the runs are extreme! i'v manage to work on them though, there slowly turning out, im trying to master the speed of these runs and then go back over them practicing getting each note crisp and clean. the ending is going to be the hardest! this peice just gets crazy twords the end!! but it can be done and will be done. its just going to take a hella of a lota time to do it. but its coming out great though!
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.