View post (Exotic leads and weird samples - prog metal)

View thread

Superhuman
Superhuman
08/06/2007 9:59 am
Wow, things hav slowed down around here, i admit it's been a while since I dropped by but there are post on this page for the past month with no activity... Recommend that the mods insist all who post a track answer other posts and comment in turn. I'll do my best to get through the other posts here over the next day or so.

----------------

Anyway, back again with a track some of you may have heard before. I have finally completed the arrangement however this is still a demo. Drums are for keeping time only, trying to get live drums added into the new version which will be tighter and will have all those annoying creases ironed out.

New material included some melodies and harmonies (also sync'd up the samples a bit better) plus everything from 4.30min to the end is new. The solo starting at 5min is deliberately done to sound off before it rolls into an exotic lead that I particularly like because of the syncopated runs and drop-beat style timing, I think it works but if you think it doesnt, please let me know.

Hope you like it, 'Contact':
http://www.mp3unsigned.com/showmp3.asp?mp3id=47397