View post (fun with tickets!)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
08/02/2007 3:28 pm
Originally Posted by: hunter1801Sounds to me like you are the typical cop hating kid that deserves what he gets. Don't get upset at the officer because YOU broke the law. Explain to me how all this is "bogus"....Open beer in a car + bong = illegal. Your fault, so deal with it. Don't hate the police for doing their jobs, which is to uphold the law and make sure it's safe enough in your town for you to even step out of your car in the first place.

Sure its their job to uphold the law, but they don't have to be douchbags about it. Most of the cops around here are pretty cool and can take jokes, but the one that pulled me over was the jerk of the bunch. Even the cop that came after him was laughing about it. I remember when my brothers were riding on their quad/dirtbike and they crossed over the street like we always do. Some noob cop chased after my one brother and another went after my other brother. My one brother almost got his bike impunded while the other cop pulled next to my other brother, said, "hey, gotcha!" and sat in his cruiser and was talking to him.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace