View post (fun with tickets!)

View thread

The Allmighty Zach
The Allmighty Zach
08/01/2007 8:33 pm
Originally Posted by: quickfingerswell i guess i had this coming; after many, many times being illegitimate behind the wheel, i finally get caught with substances last night. my piano player and i are parked at a train crossing waiting for it to pass, and about 10 cars till the end, it comes to a halt. irritated but in no way surprised, we get out and sit on the hood of my car and shoot our mouths off. i decide it would be a good idea to finish the beer in my trunk as to 'make the night whole' and i pull the last two pabst cans out. i crack mine open as we casually throw rocks at the motionless train. no more than 30 seconds later, a cruiser prowling in the bushes flips on his lights and orders us in the car. beer in hand, other underneath the passenger seat, i tuck it under the same seat and start thumbing for my registration papers in the glovebox. detective dipsh*t makes his rounds, checks our id's, and pulls us out of the car. enter second cruiser. hand-in-cheek humor is exchanged with the cool cop as detective dipsh*t runs his inexperienced lip. he begins to search my car without my permission, acting like a golden retriever to a stick when he finds my two beer cans, one half consumed and the other unopened. he also loves rubbing it in our faces that he happened to find my buddy's 2 foot bong in the back seat of the car, wrapped in paper. our stories where both legit and didn't contradict eachother, and the bong was supposed to be sold that night to someone who didn't show up where we where. so in all reality, we got 3 misdemeanor charges for throwing rocks near a train.

bogus much?

Did they take the bong?