View post (fun with tickets!)

View thread

elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
08/01/2007 6:45 pm
I recent;y got 2 tickets for mooning a cop. What happened was me and a few co-workers, who are also friends of mine were coming back to work from lunch. My brother and his g/f were behind us in his truck, so my 3 buddies had their asses sticking out the window. We were driving back which takes 15 moinuts through the town and we happened to pass a cop that was coming down a side road. They didn't get in trouble, though the cop pulled them all out and patted them down. I got 2 tickets, 1 for persons riding on parts of a vehile not ment for sitting or some crap, and the other for driving carelessly (not careless driving, some other crap.) I have to go to court for the latter. The best part was that one guy was sitting on my rear hatch with the window popped (its an Explorer) and the cop asked why he was doing that, he said ,"Cause I thought it'd be funny," being serious, and didn't even laugh.

I mean cmon though, if I see a bunch of people with their asses out the window and I'm a cop, my partners gonna get his out the window when we "pull them over."
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace