Chocolate Rain

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
07/30/2007 6:01 pm
I found this on youtube a few days back and just revisited it. It was the featured video and you've probably seen it if you visit youtube often. Anyways, It's a dude singin' this song and its the same the whole way through for about 5 minutes but something is really catchy and I almost kinda really sorta like it if you know what I mean. Anyways, check it out for yourself.

Chocolate Rain
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 1
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
07/30/2007 6:31 pm
Originally Posted by: WeslabaI found this on youtube a few days back and just revisited it. It was the featured video and you've probably seen it if you visit youtube often. Anyways, It's a dude singin' this song and its the same the whole way through for about 5 minutes but something is really catchy and I almost kinda really sorta like it if you know what I mean. Anyways, check it out for yourself.

Chocolate Rain

I don't know if you're a fan of Opie and Anthony or not, but they've been having a great time with this song for about a week now. Hilarious. And you're right. It's quite a catchy little tune!
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 2
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
07/30/2007 7:29 pm
Ya, not a fan of them, really just never listen to talk shows, but one was on youtube and I sensed they really liked it.
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.