[Bosch Jazzing] Pat Metheny - Unity Village

Bosch
Bosch
07/30/2007 6:00 pm
Hi fellow guitarplayers,

For the moment I’m finished playing rock and will enter the worlm of jazz. In my last songs I came some way using bluenotes and stuff but now I’m in for the real thing.

Download: Unity Village.mp3

I recorded this song using my new Epiphone Joe Pass. Great guitar, but I will buy myself a true (carved) archtop. Suggestions are welcom since I don’t know squad about archtops.

Epiphone  Pod XT  Audigy  Sonar Producer Edition 5.

Hope you enjoy.

Rgrdz,

~Bosch~

"What then is truth? A movable host of metaphors, metonymies, and; anthropomorphisms: in short, a sum of human relations which have been poetically and rhetorically intensified, transferred, and embellished, and which, after long usage, seem to a people to be fixed, canonical, and binding. Truths are illusions which we have forgotten are illusions- they are metaphors that have become worn out and have been drained of sensuous force, coins which have lost their embossing and are now considered as metal and no longer as coins".
# 1
SteveTeo
SteveTeo
08/03/2007 11:31 pm
I've enjoyed Metheny's music for years, and you have a beautiful way of expressing his style, with your own flair. Great job.

I'm at that blues pentatonic stage, just learning about what it could be to play jazz with a soft fusion. I'm seeing a lot of time and practice ahead of me. Hope I achieve the level that you must be enjoying now!

Keep up the excellent work. Hope to hear more of your tunes soon!

Steve
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.