epiphone- les paul???

longliverock83
longliverock83
07/29/2007 12:50 am
[FONT=Book Antiqua]hey guys i was thinking about saving my money and buying a new guitar. i was leaning on a les paul, but i see theres Gibson Les Pauls and Epiphone Les Pauls. are epiphone les pauls just a crap version or "cheaper" version? if they are i would like to know so i can buy the gibson les paul and get my moneys worth. i dont mind spending a little xtra $ :rolleyes: . if you gus could reply soon that would be great. :) [/FONT]
Rock & Roll will never die.
# 1
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
07/29/2007 4:30 am
Well, a little more money in guitar terms means $700 vs $2000. Epi is the cheaper version of Gibson, just as Ltd is to ESP and Squire to Fender. I've heard Epi's higher end stuff is nice, but as I always say, try it before you buy. Thats the only way you'll know wether or not the guitar is for you. You can check out Guitar Center or Sam Ash, though I think Sam Ash stopped dealing Gibsons, or at least stoped stocking them and just selling whats left.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 2
CTX
CTX
08/03/2007 11:22 pm
I've got an Epiphone Les Paul. Felt good, sounded nice, so I bought it. Last year I had Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro IIs put in it. It's an amazing guitar. Some Epis are crap, some are better than lots of guitars. Same with Gibson.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.