Boss Me 30

Krunek
Krunek
07/28/2007 9:31 am
Hi fellas. I have a bit of a problem... I have a Boss me 30. I play it through an laney 30 W, hcm or something. I play Ibanez most of the time. Either an RG or GSA. Well, I was never an expert in creating a good tone on the darn multieffect. I always used factory settings and messed about with them and that would be it. But, lately it poses a problem. I can"t seem to get neither drive or clean right. Clean sounds like a drive, and a drive sounds like someone put a pillow ont the speaker. I you know what I mean. And it is not my equipment. Ok, it isn"t great, but it"s ok. It"s the fact that I can"t set up my multieffect, I think. So, if anyone could help me out? Has a similar effect and could send me some settings? This really sucks now...I could use two fat, greasy, hard rock drives, one with a lot of sustain, two-three bluesy/rock "n roll drives (you know what I mean) and two-three clean tones.
I would love to get Country tone, you know, something like Vince Gill (yeah, I know, but i like that tone.) Soooooooo...This is a pretty long list, huh?
Come on, fellas, help me out. Pleeeeeeeease??
# 1
Krunek
Krunek
07/30/2007 9:25 am
C"mon guys, someone has got to have a similar multieffect. Help me out here, please...
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.