View post (Wisdom Teeth)

View thread

Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
07/24/2007 4:02 pm
So yesterday I went in for the dreaded wisdom teeth appointment. All four comin' out, and after the horror stories from friends, I was kinda scared, I'm not gonna lie. So I got home, a little drowsy from all the drugs, and my face was the size of a watermelon as my mom says. So, the day goes by, swelling goes down completely, and a whole slew of advil later, I had gone through no pain at all! :eek: I felt like superman or something. This is supposed to be the most painful thing in the history of the world. So it's been about 25hrs since the surgery, and I still feel great. As I said, lots of advil, and ice, and gauze, but I was given perkiset or whatever as a strong painkiller, and it wasn't even needed. I usually have terrible experiences with my teeth and the following pain, but this time I really lucked out. Man, what a relief. And I know its just the second day, but I'm down to just one advil every 6 hrs, and even then, it feels as if I don't even need it, but I don't wanna push it. I've seen my friends stay swolen for a whole week, so having no pain or hardly any swelling at all after 24 hrs is a breath of fresh air. What a glorious day. Now after my salt water rinsing, and much needed shower and brushing of the teeth, I shall be on my way downstairs to pursue a little guitar playing. Ahhhhh... things are looking up right now. :rolleyes:
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )