View post (SHALL WE STAND ALREADY?!)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
10/24/2001 8:37 pm
"OSAMA BIN-BOY, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, PUNK!"
.... Castro, Suddam, Gaddafi, alot of the somalian war lords... they're still alive... I think Ben Laden will prbably join that list... the one person they got, which they really shouldn't have done, was Mr Guevara...

Christoph: I'm not against capatalism, but i dont like the whole concept of a life being run by one thing, GREED...but i like the upward (and downward) mobility of poeple ...Don't get me wrong when i go out to buy a tuner or bottel neck or plectrums or whatever I dont think i have to pay for the "common good" or that I'm some how contributing to an egalitarian society , I'm paying for me... on a small scale it's absoloutly fine, but when you start to deal with numbers with alot of zeros, things start to change... Yes you have a right to own what you want, and your rights are guarded, and so are everyone else... inside the border...

Bardsely: thanks... yeah dylan is quite cool. He was acused by us (the brits) of being an anarchist, "why?" he asked, because he asked questions and didn't give answers he was told, and to be honest i'm not sure how i would answer to that logic... so what did mr Dylan say... "pass the anarchist a cigarette"... a very wise man... :)