View post (SHALL WE STAND ALREADY?!)

View thread

MorseRulez
MorseRulez
10/19/2001 5:52 pm
you better believe i'd go also, in a heartbeat. i'm sick of america-bashing. {they,d probably call me last, as i am getting to be what the military would consider an old fart, i'm 38. anyhow......i'd still go!}

when i got home from work on sept. 11 and seen on tv the sickening sight we all seen, for the first day or so, i was in shock. after that and every moment since, i've been in a increasing rage thats about to melt me down! adding fuel to my inner fire, would be the media seeming (unknowingly i hope) to add to the fear thats paralyzing alot of americans, brits, etc. I'M SICK OF IT! i work at a campus that is loaded with foreign students and we could be hit with an attack as easily as the next place, but i have not, I REPEAT, HAVE NOT, and will not, change my way of life, work, etc. one iota! especially for a terrorist sucker punch. there's been 3 or 4 anthrax hoaxes on the campus, and i can safely say, I'M NOT INTIMIDATED! i'm just gonna hold faith that good will win in the end. GOD BLESS THE USA!
P.S. i am not one of the people that go around harrassing arab-americans. just wanted to make that clear. theres some of that happening at job area (between students), and thats sad!