View post (SHALL WE STAND ALREADY?!)

View thread

educatedfilm
educatedfilm
10/19/2001 5:03 pm
heheheheh... sorry Mark i shouldn't find it funny... Calm down!! LOL... I'm a "concienes objector" if you will, and no I dont suppourt the British military, not just because i feel sorry for the afgans, but because we've had a 25 year problem with terrorism, yes the northern Irland situation, and the negotaitions that so many had worked so hard for was dropped and wrapped up at a moments notice, to go to war for another counrty!!
My job is to keep the materail acceptable, (ie less bad langauge)... I've already said before I wont touch people's post unless there's bad langauge or something that's there just to upset poeple (eg rasicts comments)...
Feel free to say what you want, I'm not going to edit your oppinions..
I agree with chris and Rask, but the fact is it costs less money to drop food than bombs... It only takes around 20 days for someone (who's already well nurished) to die of starvation, and with winter around the corned it's even less, and there is no rush now for military action, but still they've refused to stop bombing to let food in before the roads become impassable by winter...