View post (New forum Lad)

View thread

KoLdArKnEsS
KoLdArKnEsS
07/09/2007 1:19 pm
Gday
Im from Australia, started playing when I was 11, stopped playing when I was about 22 (discovered booze n women etc, you know the drill), and started again a few months ago and have never enjoyed playing as much as I do now (35 now)..so much has changed I notice. I used to have a Kramer Nightswan, I hocked it when I went on a bender, dont know where it went lol, I just bought myself a real nice Jackson (Dinky) and dropped a Zak Wylde set in it. Me likes Metallica (none of the crap after Masters of Puppets of course), Soulfly, Mastadon, and any old school 80's crud ala Dokken, Scorpions Ratt (lol), DIO, and Im a card carrying member of the Iron Maiden fan club. Favourite dudes would be Paul Gilbert, Yngwie, Randy R, Ry Cooder, Gambale, Craig Goldy etc etc (and that dude from the band Europe with that banana yellow sabre looking thing..what was his name??...I only dig him for his hair, but its not a man crush or nothin like that, not that there is any thing wrong with that!-....?)...anyhoo this site has already been so very helpful...man how many guys out there my age would of loved this facililty back in the day...love a duck.
By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes.............