the fool
the fool
07/09/2007 12:05 am
Wow... I haven't visited this site for almost 3 years due to work. But I'm back now. So many things have changed. Can anyone tell me how to put an avatar in my profile. For some reason it won't let me.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
07/09/2007 12:09 am
You have to be a "Full Access" member to have an avatar.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
the fool
the fool
07/09/2007 12:11 am
thnx prsplaya.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 3
the fool
the fool
07/09/2007 12:26 am
Thnx akira. LOL- thank goodness most of the forums are still free. I wouldn't know what to do without it.

All I can say is "Wow." I feel like I'm in a completely different site. I still feel lost to tell u the truth. I'm still getting used to the new features on this site. Great job to who ever did this. Not bad for 10 bucks a month. With all the learning tools, its better than paying 20 bucks per half an hour to get music lessons @ Long & McQuade... not that I don't like L&Q.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.