View post (More life advice needed...)

View thread

MAVERIC777
Full Access
MAVERIC777
Full Access
06/30/2007 12:40 am
Man ... to be honest you are going to have to buck up and listen and abide to your moms rules. I think she may have a bit of the "over protective mom" thing kicking in , but you honestly have to admit she has good reason. I work for an E.M.S. company.. (ambulance service) .... I actually feal bad for my girls do to the fact I have become the over protective dad. You look at someone you love more than yourself and think that you are responsible for that person... well it changes the way you think about things. We had 2 teenagers die last week in a M.V.A. ... they arent sure of the reason for the wreck but it is belived to be caused by "horse playing" in a car. That is 2 young lives gone for ever. Im not saying all young drivers are dangeruse... but there is a reason insurance for young males is way higher than anyones else. I have a 13 year old daughter. Beautiful and sweet... she is my world (well her and my 4 year old)... The thought of something happening to her... especialy if I could of made the hard choice of preventing it.... I know I would not be able to live with my self.... Just speeking from experience and looking back at the bone head and just plain stupid stuff I did when I was younger.... its a wonder I wasent killed or messed up really bad. To make a long post "longer".... listen to your mom... obey her rules and try to understand ... there is a reason she is trying to protect you.
A man isen't measured by how far he has traveld in life, but how he made the jurney. ;)

MySpace