View post (ok yall i know, i know ....)

View thread

mdaddict
mdaddict
06/28/2007 1:31 am
ok i know there is a ton of threads askin help with bands, band style, band music, and most classic of all band names, and i have nonetheless continued that tradition but not knowing where to post it since i have seen it in many forums so i chose this on; ok so me my youthpastor(hes really young) and some friends are in this praise and worship/christian rock band, weve been practicin a while and tonight decided we need a good name we thought forever and came up with the messengers, the issaccs so on and so forth but only to discover they were already bands, and plus we have to be selective since im the only girl in the band so if yall have any good ideas of names that aint already a band your suggestions would be appreciated :D so please help me if yall can; and while im at it i have been in search of a good acoustic electric guitar i usually just play my really loud acoustic but since were more serious now and i cant always use my electric i need one so again if yall got any suggestions, and oh i want a black one but a good one that aint very expensive please help ok now that is all :D
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.