This week sucks

markc2005
markc2005
06/27/2007 6:33 pm
Title says it all, just come to the end of my end of year exam period n they all went ok up till this tuesdays (maths: further pure 3) which i dont think i could have done worse on and i thought i was well prepared for it. these are the exams i need for uni by the way
Tuesday I was ment to be going out for a meal with the girl iv really like for ages who has a bf but it has never bothered her before except someone told her boyfriend n he sed she couldn't so guess what she didnt and then she sed today that we were going to have to 'distance ourselves' because they were having problem and it feels like she is trying to cut me out of her life and she was telling me how much she liked me just on saturday. And that completly ruined my today because all iv been doing is thinkin about her and iv had nothing to take my mind off her. And she is the person i talk to about absolutly everything. Its even more annoying because iv known her longer than her boyfriend .
Im ment to be going out for the night tomoro with all my friends for my 18th birthday but its quite possible that most of the bars and clubs in town will be flooded and the girl i was talkin about was ment to be comming as well which i was really lookin forward to but obviously she isnt anymore.
My pc completly buggered up n its took all sundayday to fix it n will only run win 98 now and crashes every time i try to install something and keeps wanting to do this surface scan thing that took like a day to do 4% of it. and im only using this pc because my brother took my laptop (which is fast powerfull has everything on it including all my music tabs......) to his job
N now iv got a headache its all driving me mad
sorry ill stop moanin now that made me feel a little better
humans aren't imortal
but rock and roll will never die
:cool:

my soundclick page nothing very impressive though
# 1
DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
06/27/2007 7:20 pm
I agree It's been a bad week :mad:
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.
# 2
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
06/27/2007 7:34 pm
Someone needs a hug......*hug*
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 3
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/27/2007 7:36 pm
Wow. Your life sucks! :D But really, I hope it improves. Well, it sounds like it can't get much worse. Anyways, the last two days here its been pushing about 95-100 degrees. I hate warm weather so it's pretty miserable. :rolleyes:
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 4
strat-man
strat-man
06/27/2007 8:31 pm
It can only get better fella :)
Strat totin
Six string slingin
Son of a gun

I met my maker, i made him cry, and on my shoulder he asked me why, his people won't fly thru the storm, i said, listen here man they don't even know your born.

strat-man rocks with vox
# 5
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/27/2007 8:51 pm
Wait until ya get outa school and into the real world.
You think things suck now... just wait.
# 6
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
06/27/2007 9:37 pm
Sounds like someone's having a "case of the mondays" :(

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 7
ren
ren
06/27/2007 10:32 pm
Wow.... serious helping of reality there Schmange.... ;)

it'll work out mark... things always seem to. I'm not into higher powers myself, but it'll be fine. Though my life experience tells me to be wary of going near women with boyfriends... more so those that don't let their existence bother them. Sounds like trouble, and then why wouldn't she do the same to you?

Just a thought... and apologies if my reality was worse - hope things improve, and the exam turns out well. My sister just finished her A levels... so can appreciate the pressure. Hope you're done soon and can have a chill...

Check out my music, video, lessons & backing tracks here![br]https://www.renhimself.com

# 8
jiujitsu_jesus
jiujitsu_jesus
06/28/2007 9:15 am
IMHO there are few periods in one's life more stressful and Murphy's-Law-ridden than exam and assignment blocs, they've all been some of the worst times of my life. And trying to negotiate a difficult dating/relationship issue in the middle of one is hell, I know. In fact, your experiences over the past week seem to resemble some of my experiences just before and during my final exams. But we all sometimes forget to keep things in perspective (some of us more often than others :o).

I had my uni entry exams (HSC) just last year, and I could scarcely have done worse. I had full-blown panic-attacks in three of them, and had to leave the exam halfway through for one of those, having not even completed half the paper, and what I had completed was bad. I was nervous and scatterbrained for the rest, and in the end, I only did a decent job on one of them. I was sure I had no hope in hell of even walking through the front gates of a university. In fact, I got a mark in the top sixteen percent of the state, and got into my first choice of uni course (which I am now doing kinda badly in, but that's beside the point :D). So I wouldn't worry in the slightest about fluffing one exam - and who knows, you might have done well in it anyway.

It sucks about the bars possibly being flooded, but it's worth checking them out anyway, and even if they are, you can just stop by the bottle-o and have a party at home or at a mate's place. As for the girl - it sounds hard, and it bloody well is, but see if you can put her out sight and out of mind for a while. I also know what it's like to be chasing a girl with a boyfriend who has shown signs of interest in you (the girl, that is, not the boyfriend...) - it's hard enough at any given time, but when you've just finished exams and you're supposed to be celebrating your birthday, it can be just downright depressing and a waste of time. Forget about her for the moment and have a good time. It sounds like she's very confused about her love life, so give her some time to work it out.

And don't worry about the PC and the tabs either. Technology is another teeth-gnashingly irritating thing that it sounds like you can do without right now. Get out your guitar, stick on a CD and jam by ear, it's more fun that way anyway. Playing an instrument is also a great stress-reliever - unless you're playing jazz :p

Bottom line - it's yer birthday! Let the good times roll!

Hope that helped a smidgeon.
"It's all folk music... I ain't never heard no horse sing!"
- Attributed variously to Leadbelly and Louis Armstrong

If at first you don't succeed, you are obviously not Chuck Norris.

l337iZmz r@wk o.K!!!??>
# 9
markc2005
markc2005
06/28/2007 10:03 am
Thanks alot guys feelin a bit better today
Problem with the girl (tanya) is that she says she really likes me too but she doesnt want to end things with her bf. It just feels realy horrible because she was the person i talked to about everything and sit n talk to for hours on phone or msn n email each other at colege and for her to pretty much say i dont want to talk to you anymore i meen she was one of the only people i could count on allways bein there and as far as i know iv not done anything wrong
oh well i guess ill just have to wait and see what happens i suppose i comparison to some people none of this is too major but it is to me
i just hope it all works out cos i dont want to loose her
humans aren't imortal
but rock and roll will never die
:cool:

my soundclick page nothing very impressive though
# 10
hunter60
Humble student
hunter60
Humble student
06/28/2007 11:11 am
At your age, most girls end up changing boyfriends like they change shoes. Just wait it out. You said that you were really good friends before all of this started. Believe me, that's a terrific sign. Eventually they all come back around to their 'friends' because they realize that those same qualities that made you a great friend will make you a great boyfriend. Sounds like she's got something there for you but you'll just have to bide your time. Yeah, I know - that sucks but look at it this way. While you wait, you can date with reckless abandon. Just try to stay in the periphery, be nice and willing to listen when she comes back around (and she will). Good luck. Enjoy your birthday!
[FONT=Tahoma]"All I can do is be me ... whoever that is". Bob Dylan [/FONT]
# 11
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/28/2007 1:54 pm
meh things havent been going good for me too...im in 2nd yr uni now and so far the results i have got are crap... definitely spoils the mojo...the exams didnt help at all...as with the girl thing..well that sucks too...but hey...they come and go...similar with all relationships..unless youll be needing to consider abt serious issues like family and such...then again...what do i know...im only 21 this yr and already there's so much stuff thts wearing me out (considering the fact that i am an international student that pays 3times more for uni fees)...failure isnt an option...its just a biproduct of complacency

probably something that would take me ages to learn
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.