Jamorama Question

adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
adevotedone
Daddy-by-day!
06/24/2007 8:41 pm
Hello, All,

Well, my wonderful wife, wanting to encourage me in my Git-Fiddle playing endeavor, bought me the Jamorama course (the rhythm and lead guitar packages) as a late Fathers' Day present. I was just wondering if anyone has used it, or has any feedback about it? All I can say so far is that it starts REALLY basic, seems to be a pretty systematic approach, and that the creators have an incredible PR department, because every "review" I've found seems to be written by the company itself!!!. Just thought I'd ask the experts here if anyone has any comments about that program.

Thanks much,
Peace,
Tom
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (even learn how to play this silly instrument!! ;) )[/FONT]
# 1
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
Tonja_Renee
Official PRSplaya Groupie
06/26/2007 1:02 am
I own the Jamarama program as well. I thought it was a well put together lesson plan. The videos and instruction were easy to understand and follow. Its still no guitartricks - Jamorama doesn't have the support system that GT does, or at least it didn't back when i purchased it. But I thought it was a solid program, I definately benefited from it.

The only thing i didn't like about jamorama was as soon as I got part way through doing the lessons, they kept coming out with "add-ons" that you had to pay extra for, which were only about 25% new lessons and the remaining lessons I already had.

I don't regret purchasing it though.
Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.