View post (Stereotypes...)

View thread

dvenetian
dvenetian
06/23/2007 8:04 pm
Out here in Cali, Surfers are Stereotyped as Having Saltwater on the Brain.
They must, to still paddle out even when Bacteria warnings equal to Toilet water are posted everywhere, and later wondering if his girlfriend slipped him Mono after the Tonsil hockey session earlier because Salties throat hurts and suddenly hers does too (You Cheatin' WHORE)!!!!!!!!!!!!

A question for you Brit's; Is there any truth that in the UK Dentists are always first in the unemployment and bankruptcy lines, until finally deciding to jump????..............

I'm in a quandry regarding the empty Dentist chairs. Didn't the Queen agree to continue providing Free Healthcare to all, under the condition to "cease all comments and accept Charles' insane decision to crown his new Princess (Old, actually) and secondly, all vehicles parked on the sidewalk (or Pavement as you will), need to purchase and display a new parking permit in addition to the driving privledge tax permit".

(I lived in Greenwich for a spell after being awarded Contracts with Canary Wharf and learned some lingo, although I flat refused to attempt Cockney). That isn't even english.
There are a few positive Stereotypes, like;
The greatest musicians in the World are from the UK.
A solid track record of truth there, especially with so many of the American legends who ODed before they reached thirty. Even the "King" ODed.
However, we still have the other "King----of Pop" that is, but rumour has it that he's planning on relocating to the UK and opening an all boy Daycare Center with an option for sleepovers at no additional cost or limits..... Cheers