View post (Initiating the conversation is half the battle)

View thread

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
06/05/2007 9:11 pm
Thread title were words of brilliance from Julian on the movie "Big Daddy" that have rang through my head too many friggin times.

Why am I such a [insert female anatomy part here]? I seriously can't figure it out. Theres this amazingly hot chick I work with and everytime I see her I just can't spit anything out. I sit there like a goon. I'm not the type who can just strut right up and ask a chick out. I've tried, and apparently I'm not attractive enough for such arrogance. I've talked to her before in the past, and shes friendly and I know some shtuff about her and she has like no friends...for reasons beyond my area of comprehension. Those reasons lead me to believe I might have at least a small chance...

I don't know guys, how do I break out of this shy crap? I mean, I can't be who I actually am to anyone at first, or they'l surely hate me, cuz I'm a sarcastic and rude ass that takes time to get used to. I figure I'll build up to that stage.

But hey zeus crease doe (<---thats probably on Mad Gab Espanol) I need to quit being such a vag.

Sorry, I needed to vent. I lose sleep over my silly bull **** that I perform each day. I look forward to the next day for another chance to prove myself, then I end up doing the same thing all over again.

Introversion is extremely frustrating. Especially when you don't want to be introverted.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.