Argh..toothache galore...

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/05/2007 2:30 pm
My friggin cavity finally worked it's way down to the nerve and now I feel like I've got lockjaw. I've been suffering through it for 3 weeks with lots of painkillers cause I hate dentists... but I gotta face my fear and get it pulled.
This sucks the big bean man. Only two cavities in my entire life and they're both the bottom side teeth ya use to chew with.

... just thought I'd share so I could get some sympathy :(

I accept flowers and free beer.
# 1
Gargy
Gargy
06/05/2007 2:50 pm
Where do I send the lilies?
# 2
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
jeffhx
Disco Bandit
06/05/2007 3:35 pm
no beer for a sick tooth son!

that sucks dude..friggin dentists..ive always had bad experience with them....you know you're in trouble when ure getting 5-8 nurses surrounding your chair back in high school...unskilled workers with body odour...oh geez the horror
[FONT=Impact]grooviest tunes ever [/FONT]
# 3
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/05/2007 5:48 pm
I totally avoid dentists cause the first time I went to one like 20 years ago, he drilled out my first cavity. 10 years later, the cavity had eaten away from below the filling and eaten away at what he did (he totally drilled way too much away)
I ended up losing the filling and going through 5 years of toothache and abscess cause I was scared crapless of going back to the dentist. I went through years of squeezing out puss from my gums and taking penicilin... then about 5 years ago, the tooth fell out and the whole thing fixed itself.
Now I'm missing the tooth but it's totally fixed and doesn't hurt anymore (I was quoted $3000 bucks early on to fix it...which I declined.

Now I've got my second cavity doing the same thing. I'm thinking...ok... I can go in and get it pulled... or just take lots of painkillers and put up with it long enough to fix itself.

If history proves it right... I'll go through about a year of pain that I can control with Tylenol 3's.... then the tooth will break off and fix itself.

alternatively...I can go to a dentist and have the friggin thing just pulled.

Personally.... I'll suffer the pain and being able to use the tooth in the meantime to chew food. I can handle a year or two of painkillers and meantime, I can use all my teeth. Later when it falls out... I can save dentists costs.
# 4
pure
pure
06/06/2007 1:40 am
i hate dentists cuz they friggin expensive
i had broke my 2 front bottom teeth in half (dont ask what i was doing)
and i couldnt eat, drink, or even move my toungue cuz my nerves were completely exposed

and they made me wait 3 weeks for the nearest appointment
and then after sum bs in the operating room.. it costed almost 10,000 in all just for them 2 run sum water around my mouth and put sum FAKE half-teeth in. i think they also sucked the nerves out. so f* dentists bro im with u
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 5
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/06/2007 1:48 am
Granted its expensive, painful, annoying, and usually not in the least bit fun, they can also be a life saver too. Think how screwed up everyone's teeth would be without them. :eek: Anyways, I don't take either side in this, and considering my rents are getting the bills, that prolly adds to my indecision. Whatever... I'm gettin the wisdom teeth out within the next month though, and I'm not gonna lie... I'm kinda freakin out. But on the positive side, my oral surgeon likes Derek Trucks! :D
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 6
ericthecableguy
ericthecableguy
06/07/2007 1:56 am
Originally Posted by: WeslabaI'm kinda freakin out. But on the positive side, my oral surgeon likes Derek Trucks! :D

My oral surgeon is Derek Trucks. All my teeth are glass slides. boo-ya
For life is quite absurd and death's the final word, You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

METOOB
# 7
hunter1801
hunter1801
06/07/2007 2:06 am
I came into this thread because I wanted to know wtf a "toot-hache" was.... :rolleyes:
# 8
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
Weslaba
My Baby's a Fender!
06/07/2007 2:34 am
Originally Posted by: ericthecableguyMy oral surgeon is Derek Trucks. All my teeth are glass slides. boo-ya

*Frantically tries to dry himself off as envy oozes from areas unknown* :D
"Gypsy flies from coast to coast, knowing many loving none." -Allmans

SoundClick Page

Myspace Page (Add Me) (I'm better than you... Or am I :eek: )
# 9
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/07/2007 3:21 am
Well... the tylenols are working.. No toothache for now.
Not to mention the alprazalamz and beer.
I also got a new MasterCard in the mail today, so I bought a pizza, a DVD of Go Ask Alice, ... and I can sit at my computer for hours without my back aching.
Yay pills.
# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.