View post (a pantoum song)

View thread

ravenx495
ravenx495
05/18/2007 8:58 pm
Originally Posted by: SongmanI wasn't going to make anymore comments on this site, but this deserves attention. This shows your true writing abilities. I would bet that this took little effort for you to write that the words just came to you.

It is crisp and clean, and to the point. You make the reader feel your pain and sorrow without hatred and darkness, love shining bright. I must say it is very beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your comments, Songman, and you are right. It didn't take me much to write this. I just wrote it. That's how all my lyrics are. I tried to work out expressing sadness a different way, and I guess it worked. I don't really feel emotional writing a song, I just write. It's rare when something bad happens and I write about it. That may sound weird, but it never occurs to me that I could write a great song about something that happens to me. I just make up scenarios of my own that seem magical to me.

Anyway, Songman, I think you should stay on the site. It really is great. I respect all of your opinions. I just spaz out every now and then. :D Now, I want your opinions. I need constructive criticism. I wouldn't be this good now without it. Songman, this is a great place, we really love everyone staying and offering help, asking help, anything that you like. Keep commenting on my songs and anyother songs here. We really apreciate the help. Honestly, good or bad comment, we don't care as long as it helps. And you help us.

P.S, maybe I should write a song about Guy #1 who gets mad at Guy #2 for no apparent reason because he didn't like Guy 2's comments, and then they resolve the matter?
Like a phoenix rising from the flames...

...so shall the epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire and flight.

This is a night of trance...