THIS is HILARIOUS

ravenx495
ravenx495
05/10/2007 11:30 am
Hey if any of you are children of bodom fans, this is hilarious. You have to listen to this. Here's a link to my project playlist. Listen to the song INTRO. I won't tell you the secret about it yet. Feel free to listen to the other songs as well.

Children of Bodom Playlist
Like a phoenix rising from the flames...

...so shall the epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire and flight.

This is a night of trance...
# 1
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/10/2007 8:09 pm
Haha, yea, thats a classic. This came on the Trashed. Lost, and Strungout Ep with I think a few other cover songs. They have a lot of cover songs aside from their albums, a whole cd's worth, 2 or 3 are Maiden's. But I really digg that song though, just with the bass kick rolls and the solo kicks ass.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 2
ravenx495
ravenx495
05/10/2007 10:21 pm
dude i love in the beginning when he spits. Then I love how they talk in the foreign language in the bridge. (What is it? Finnish? Swedish?) Its hilarious when he's like oh baby baby with the death metal tone. That like never happens. It sounds like they're playing the song as some kinda joke, but it's really tight and stuff. I agree that the solo kicks ass.
Like a phoenix rising from the flames...

...so shall the epic journey unfold as we discover our ancient future and craft legends through fire and flight.

This is a night of trance...
# 3
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/10/2007 11:53 pm
Yea, its Finnish. I have to track down what they're saying, its on teh netz som3wh37z.

Edit: Found it:

[Alexi Laiho and Janne Warman speakin' finnish - here is an english translation]
Alexi: "Hey guys, I will really go now..."
Janne: "Before you leave, look what I brought for you!"
Alexi: "Goddammit, looking good, isn't this a...?"
Janne: "Yeah yeah, sixpack yes."
Alexi: "Ohh, this wasn't necessary my friend... and besides, we are having some hooch here..."
Janne: "I know, but this is for tomorrow morning!"
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.