View post (Bwah haha... Paris Hilton is going to jail)

View thread

Digit
Digit
05/06/2007 11:48 am
Originally Posted by: quickfingersofficially...where do you live? i would move there in a heartbeat. i hate this garbage too. i actually just got out of court a few days ago after having to pay a 50 dollar waiving fee becusae a cop pulled me over and i had my expired insurance card (which was from two days prior) and i had current insurance. just no card. so basically, a peice of paper cost me a court visit, 50 bucks, and a nasty argument with a powerhungry *ahem* dike cop.

It's like that around here. I barrelled through a stop sign once and the cop stopped me, checked my pockets and found half a vial of hash oil. He searched my car, gave me back my vial and let me leave, no questions asked. Then I noticed he'd scraped some oil outa my vial.
Another time back in my younger days, I'd been drinking and my car did a 180 on the ice and ended up on the other side of the road in a ditch. The cop helped pull me out... asked me if I'd been drinking.. I said no, so he just let me go.
Another time I stopped for Pizza and the owner of the pizza place called the cops on me. The cop wouldn't let me drive home so he drove me 20 miles to my place and said to grab my car the next day.
A friend of mine joined the cops and knocked on the door once in his uniform.
I open it with a joint in my hand and basically freak.... he says don't worry about it, and comes in and sits down... his guns hanging off his belt and there's a bag of pot on the coffee table...

btw: I'm not advocating pot or anything illegal... drugs are bad for you and all that for all you kiddies.

Another time, my friend asked to borrow my cop friends jacket at a party.
We walked around the party and acted like cops... busting people for their hash. then we went out and smoked it.

My cop friend basically told me... it's just a job. When you're off work, you're off the clock so who cares....