View post (Iraq)

View thread

DAMAGED ONE
DAMAGED ONE
04/30/2007 2:36 pm
Originally Posted by: Logan826Lee, that's not the question we should be asking. The correct question is "How do we prevent a civil war in our country" I'm not saying that would happen, very well could, but doubtfull. Why should we prevent this in other countries ? Why don't we take care of our own country first ? We have starving families and kids right here in our own backyards, why do we keep sending billions of dollars and tons of food over seas to other countries for food and clothing when we can't even provide that here. Why do we rebuild towns, cities, schools in other countries when we can't even provide a solid education right here. Look what happened when Katrina hit, we couldn't even take care of our own then. Why do we have 15yr old kids robbing and killing in this country. I'll tell you why, because there is no more disipline allowed. That's another topic that we can discuss in another thread. ;) This list just goes on. Hey, I'm all for helping out our neighbors, but let's feed and put roofs over own starving and homeless first.
OIL,Oil,Oil,Oil,Oil,Oil,Oil,Oil,its all about the oil.
The Mind Is A Terrible Think To Waste.