View post (Iraq)

View thread

Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/25/2007 4:33 pm
Originally Posted by: magicninja
Originally Posted by: RaskolnikovWMDs: There were there. They are still there now. Chemical shells have even been mixed in with regular high explosives in IEDs and have been used against US and British troops.

Why you haven't heard about this? Ask a CNN or BBC news producer sometime. There's a lot of very relevant information about this war that is readily available to anybody who wants to view it which simply isn't being communicated to the public.

C'mon Rask. I heard they were starting to use chlorine bombs and while chemical weaponry is no small matter I don't think they qualify as what we were supposedly going in there for.

I want scuds with sarin and mustard gas. That's what they made it sound like.

I never said "chlorine bombs," I said "chemical shells." That means a large caliber projectile filled with chemical casualty agents, not "some nasty industrial cleaner or something in a plastic jug sitting on top of the explosive part of the IED."

We've found hundreds of honest to goodness chemical munitions ranging from bombs to artillery shells in Iraq. Over the years, Saddam and his chronies squirreled God-knows-how-many of these things away into assorted buried caches all over the country.

This is documented information which was in the news for something like a nanosecond about a year ago.

We've found a bunch of those munitions but the truth is that we're not the only ones looking. Worse yet, Saddam's intelligence services (as well as some of his demolitions experts) folded into Al Queda in Iraq almost immediately after the invasion started, so there's a few cats in the insurgency who don't have to look because they already know where to find these things.

People, the MSM lies to you by omission every single day.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons