View post (Go White Sox.)

View thread

Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
Bar Chord Nick
Full Access
04/20/2007 11:13 pm
Just my 2 cents.

I'm not a big baseball fan so don't chew me up here guys. I'm a Mets fan. Use to be (many years ago) a Yankees fan. I live 60 miles from NY city so these are my home teams. The way I see it you can't blame the Yankees players or the team. If you hate them because of there high priced players blame George. He is a butthole but a good business man (just like Trump). A-Rod shows some great potential this year and Jetter who has been awesome for many years for the team has how many errors so far? All players go through rough times. Nobody can bring their A game 24/7. Not even for millions of dollars. Bottom line I think the Yankees players take a lot of heat just because of the high prices the Yankees dish out to have what they feel is the best. Is this the players fault. If you where offered some crazy #'s to do your job would you say no thanks I rather work for much less in a company that really doesn't offer any opportunity to grow. Keep in mind Baseball is a business to the owners and a job to the players. Nothing more or less.