View post (Liberal/Conservative, Freedom of Speech, etc...)

View thread

Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/14/2007 5:39 am
Originally Posted by: LordathestringsPolitical Correctness is [u]not[/u] a right-wing concept. It is part and parcel of the lefty social engineering that is destroying Western civilization. Al Gore's wife Tipper was the one trying to ban 'objectionable' music, remember?

Set aside 47 minutes of your time, and be prepared to THINK about what this guy says.

>youtube clip<

I'm about 20 minutes into it and had to stop and comment.
The guy seems to be on the ball and is definitely capable of putting his thoughts together. I agree with a lot of what he says.
However, I startedd noticing that his definitions for certain movies and music don't seem right on the ball. I think my first reaction was with his take on what the words to Imagine by John Lennon are. Maybe it's just me but my first thought was "that's not what Johnn Lennon was trying to say".
From then on as he keeps talking I'm noticing that his take on the plotss of movies are not quite right either....

Now he's talking about democrats, liberals and conservatives... and I don4l....nn.....77

blah, sorry gotta ddo a restart andn change somoe batterieis. My wireless keyboard is actting wieird
I'll be bach...