View post (Suggestions?)

View thread

grizzlymint
grizzlymint
04/13/2007 10:08 pm
Originally Posted by: Akira

I wouldn't condone sitting there and playing lots of lead as this will get old very fast; they've probably just interviewed a hundred other guys who just sat there playing their favourite Vai and Satch licks.

Yeah, that would get old fast. I highly doubt they've heard many Satch or Vai fans though. This isn't really a prestigious music school. I've been to nights when they've had a band playing a few times, and I assume they're trying to get a good group of musicians together. I was dumbfounded when they played the wrong chords to "Back In Black". Its like, c'mon guys... Like that progression could get any easier.

Anyways, I'll see what I can throw together. Maybe even lay down a recording and see what you guys think. I'll probably play Bron Yr Aur to death.

Hunter, many thanks on your offer, but I just found another guy who can lend me his acoustic, so I think I'm set in that department. Very nice of you to make such a generous offer.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the good luck wishes. GT is by far the most supportive forum I've ever participated on. Thanks guys.
Let your soul shine. Its better than sunshine. Its better than moonshine. Damn sure better than rain.